All our route recommendations are only that – recommendations. Give us a call, or send an e-mail and within a few days you will be e-mailed a concrete offer that is customized to your requirements.
If you decide to sail with us, you will get a contract directly from your hosts on a yacht.
Renting a yacht only
If you already have the knowledge, skills, experience and a skipper permit, you can rent one of the yachts from our fleet, or we can find one that suits your wishes and requirements.
Renting a yacht with a skipper
Renting a yacht with a skipper relieves you of all worries if you haven’t sailed before, or you just want to relax and enjoy the charms of sailing. Skipper will be your host, captain and guide through beautiful landscapes. Read more about the life organization on a yacht and the relationship with the skipper.
Skipper’s charge is 150 euros per day.
- Arranged renting of a yacht
- Services of the skipper – captain
- Fuel costs
- Port taxes
- Cleaning the yacht after the renting period
- Bed sheets, pillows and blankets
- Water and electricity (at docks with available connection)
- Auxiliary boat
Renting doesn’t include
- Transport to the yacht
- Health and travel insurance
Payment is made in two parts:
- First payment amounting 35% of the arranged cruise price is paid within 7 days of confirming the reservation.
- The rest (65%) is paid at the latest two weeks before the cruise start.
If a yacht is rented without a skipper, it is necessary to pay a deposit in a range of 2,000 euros, the exact figure depending on the size and the age of the rented yacht. Deposit is returned after the cruise is ended. For renting a yacht with a skipper, deposit is not required.
A reserved cruise term can be cancelled. Depending on how long up front this is done, the conditions are the following:
- 60, or more days before the boarding date: 30% of the total arrangement price is kept (the rest is refunded).
- Between 59 and 21 days before the boarding date: 50% of the total cost is kept.
- 20 and fewer days before the boarding: 100% of the total cost is kept.